Do you know myopia can affect your child’s future eyesight?
MiSight® 1 day can help reduce myopia progression.
MiSight® 1 day Contact Lenses
The cornerstone of a comprehensive myopia management approach, MiSight® 1 day is a daily wear, single use contact lens that has been clinically proven and FDA-approved to slow the progression of myopia (nearsightedness) when initially prescribed for children 8-12 years old.
Benefits of MiSight® 1 day
Managing myopia with the Brilliant Futures™ Myopia Management Program and MiSight® 1 day contact lenses can provide your child with a wide-range of benefits in addition to clear vision, including:
- Potentially slowing myopia progression
- Offering a comfortable wearing experience
- Avoiding the worry of losing or breaking glasses
- Accommodating a more active lifestyle
- Providing children who wear contact lenses a significantly better quality of life than children wearing glasses, especially regarding athletics and appearance
We’re certified providers in CooperVision’s
Brilliant Futures™ Myopia Management Program
Learn more about your child’s nearsightedness.
Together, we can stay at the forefront of myopia.
Generally, myopia first occurs in school-age children and progresses until about age 20. According to the American Optometric Association, 34% of children ages 12-17 are myopic. This is due in part to changing lifestyles, with children spending less time outdoors and more time focusing on close objects like digital screens.